Thank you very much for supporting me and buying this product.
In order to use those scripts you need few things:
1. MQ2 Sensor (buy it on eBay. Should be around 2 $)
2. ESP8266 reference board for development (eBay – around 2 $)
3. A computer with Arduino IDE installed on it
4. Some PHP server (there are free services out there)
You’ll get a RAR compressed file with two scripts, one for Arduino (for esp8266 and MQ2 sensor) and one for PHP hosting (for mails notification).
- Tested with Arduino IDE 1.8 and up.
You’ll need to compile the c++ file on to your ESP8266 and connect all the required wires.